Use this for a no prep intro, review or practice of pattern production. I DIY laminate with clear contact paper and use for a go-to fill activity. If manipulatives are desired, have child place them on the correct hat.
Skills practiced: STEM, and knowing patterns are highly recommended for Kindergarten.
Below the leprechaun is the direct download link.
- Play to see what your rainbow will look like!
- Starting from the top arch, the color you use depends on what number you roll! It was exciting to see how our rainbows would turn out!
Skill building: counting, 1:1 subtizing, critical thinking, taking turns, waiting.
Below is an example of the main template. Pack includes:
- 2 copies each of main template, template without key.
- 1 key only page.
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK IS BELOW THE LEPRECHAUN
- Count Count Trace!
- I use the plastic shamrock coins from the $store, or real coins to increase the fun level of this activity!
- Emphasize the rainbow fun by encouraging child to use a different color to trace the number.
After child completes the page, encourage her to color it.