This game is played as a Standard Memory or Matching Game.
MATH: Counting, Subitizing, Number Recognition
SOCIAL SKILLS: Following Directions, Turn taking, waiting
1. For beginners: Print out 1 copy of each page. Laminate if desired.
2. Cut out cards. Place upside down and spread out on table.
3. Take turns choosing a card, and find the match, like a standard memory game.
4. Play individually, centers, small groups.
5. Add more cards to original deck as skill level increases.
6. Students will need a instructor guidance until they remember the mechanics of the game and are familiar with it. Then, decreased instruction. Repetition of any memory game will aid in learning and retaining information.