4 weeks of Stay Home Save Lives….
- PT Nanny position down to 8 hrs max weekly.
- Filed for CARES (contract employee) and Disaster Relief with much help & encouragement from Boss. (insert expletives here)
- Husband as “essential” employee, on college campus – sans students, still working full time.
YESTERDAY: Do I wear this in the store, oh there’s a lady she’s wearing her mask, wait that customer isn’t wearing one and that cart guy isn’t okay I will just wear it like a bandanna : enter store- oh that customer is wearing one and SO are the cashiers okay I will put this on Does it go over my mouth and nose or just my mouth okay i can’t put it on my nose my glasses are falling off so I will put it over my mouth but it’s not staying on very well just don’t move your head OMFG WHAT ARE THE RULES I am staying 3 aisles away from everyone and heading to the cashier and phew I’M audi okay now where did i park my car….
- Dealing with the what-if’s
- Dealing with the I don’t knows
- Dealing with the tension of the what ifs and don’t knows.
- Dealing with 5 steps to get 1 thing-small= no Target.
- Dealing with myself.
- Dealing with all the social people now populating my anti social spots like in town trails.
added a big dog to our 2 small dog/1 cat pet family
makers gonna make
ultimately NOT ABOUT ME- its not about you
Every spiritual belief is connected to creation. EVERY. ONE