Skip to content
- Tried, Tested, Observed- Skill Building-YEP
- Kids love it. It’s active, It’s fun, It’s action packed.- YEP
- Differentiated- YEP
- NO Prep- YEP
- Kindergarten Common Core Prep- YEP
- WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY VERSIONS OF THIS GAME AT MY DISPOSAL?
- NOTE: During homework help, I noticed a 1st grade student counting the 10 frame individually. He was not my preschool student. However, in Kindergarten he picked up Common Core easily.
- Yet in First Grade, he. made mistakes by rushing during the tests. Especially with showing the steps in answers.
- I used guided practice by reviewing: looking at the amount of the ten frame and knowing it. (subitizing)
- If preschoolers practice – practice-THEN in Kindergarten continue- practicing- this format of subitizing? It’s less likely they will lose the process when under test pressure in 1st grade.
Eventually I will sell these in a pack. So get ahead of the pack. (pun intended)